How to Make a Million In China The Next Level?
Business owners and entrepreneurs ready to take their businesses to the next level:
Are you considering importing goods from China?Congratulations! You have a great opportunity toboost your profits quickly and dramatically and see your business SOARBut You also have the opportunity to get burnt — BIG TIME!That’s why before you do anything you must see:
IMPORT FROM CHINA DVD
This comprehensive DVD outlines step-by-step what you need to know when importing goods from China and is THE tool to have at your side to massively grow your import business.
Lindy is a world leading authority on doing business with China.
- Author, ‘Import From China. How To Make a Million… and Not Get Burnt!’
- Finalist – WIB Qld Businesswoman Of The Year, ’08 and ’07
- Finalist – Small Business Champion Awards, Entrepreneur of The Year ’08 and ’07
- Finalist – Australian Institute of Management Owner Manager of the Year ’08
- Member, Australia China Business Council
- 15 years experience in international trade
- Board Member, Focus Certification, Quality assurance company certifying ISO 9001
- Given seminars at James Cook University, ANZ Bank, Australian Institute of Management, Bank of Queensland, Australia Post, Qld Police and Gold Coast Institute of TAFE
- Lecturer, International Trade, TAFE SA
- Lecturer, Business Administration, The City Business College, SA
Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,
I’m Lindy Chen, Founder and Managing Director of ChinaDirect Sourcing. My specialty is bringing business people from China and the West together for mutual business prosperity.With over fifteen years international trade experience, combined with my Chinese heritage I know what works when negotiating deals in China.
More importantly, I also know what doesn’t!
For example, did you know that:
- Haggling over prices might be normal practice in most Asian street markets, but in business dealings with China it is both inappropriate and potentially costly to your enterprise
- It is important to approach a Chinese business deal from a relationship perspective rather than purely contractually
- The most influential person at the table may not necessarily be the boss?
My new IMPORT FROM CHINA DVD is your personal importation assistant walking you through the entire process from beginning to end.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find in the DVD
- Discover the types of products you can import from China – From textiles to tractors, you’ll be amazed at the variety and possibilities.
- Learn the checks and balances you need to take to assess the profitability of your venture
- Get to know the manufacturing specialties across all of China’s regions
- Separate Fact from Fiction
Importing goods directly from the manufacturer in China is a proven path to outstanding profits. Through ChinaDirect Sourcing I have helped over 100 businesses quickly and dramatically increase their turnovers just by applying the systems and procedures explained in the IMPORT FROM CHINA DVD.
But don’t just take my word for it — look at these case studies: